- Cross Country Nurses
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
52 Guernsey St
The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
- Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Salaries
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Shift Differentials
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposit/Free Checking
- Unlimited Free CE Credits
- At Least 1 Year of Recent Acute Care Experience
- ASN, BSN or MSN Required
People from all over the country love visiting Boston for a variety of reasons. It's a major educational hub home to dozens of esteemed colleges and universities such as Harvard, Berklee College of Music and Tufts. It's home to a well-known theatre district that includes the Boston Ballet and Boston Symphony Orchestra. With its prominent role in the American Revolution, there are scores of historical sites relating to that period such as the Freedom Trail and Boston Common. The city is a hub to a rich contemporary music scene. In Boston, there's something for everyone, whether you want to check out a ballgame at Fenway Park, attend a new art exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts or grab some famed New England Clam Chowder on the Boston Pier.
Cross Country Nurses has more of the travel nursing jobs that you want. We currently have an opportunity in the Boston, MA
area for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN), however if this position isn't right for you... don't worry about it. We have new and exciting Telemetry assignments coming in every day, in fantastic cities that you will love to experience. Just think of another destination that you've been thinking of exploring and we'll see what type of assignments we have there. From Boston to Austin, Orlando to San Francisco, we have exclusive travel nursing jobs all across the country! Our positions go fast, so call a Recruiter today!
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care unit, coronary, infusion, nurse, psychiatric, registed, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...